All students must register on the TABC website https://rlps.abc.tn.gov/citizenaccess/ prior to attending class.
The TABC will collect your $20 application fee (not the class cost) when you complete your application.
Students must have RPLS number to attend class.
- Take I-40 to TN-13 exit 374. Lovell Road.
- Take Lovell Road South. .5 miles
- Turn RIGHT onto Parkside Drive NW.
- Go to fourth red light TURN RIGHT.
- Go to first road on right, TURN RIGHT.
- Abuelo’s Parking lot on RIGHT.
What to bring with you:
-Valid State issued ID.
-$70.00 Cash – $73.00 Credit Card.
-Money for food
-RPLS Number from online application registration from state
*Class cost $70 class fee.
*Please arrive 15 minutes before the class starts. .
*Pre-registration preferred, but not required. Register on line at https://www.topshelfexpress.net/
*See full class schedule at https://www.topshelfexpress.net/.
*PDF directions at https://www.topshelfexpress.net/.
* For questions or class registration https://www.topshelfexpress.net/or Call Mark Church- Janes (865)363-6275.
*Remember: Taking a class does not make you legal to work. It can take 7-10 business days AFTER the class before permits are issued so try to get into a class a week before your 61 day grace period or current permit expires.
***In case of poor weather or extreme circumstances, classes may be canceled without notice. Check back here for class cancellations.***