The TABC has launched the online portal for Sever Permit Applications!
All students must register on the TABC website (https://rlps.abc.tn.gov/citizenaccess/) prior to attending class.
The TABC will collect your $20 application fee (not the class cost) when you complete your application.
Directions to The Olive Garden:
- Take US-129 S/TN – 115 Exit Airport/Smoky Mts Go 14.5 Miles.
- Turn Left on Louisville Road. Go .02 Miles.
- Turn right on Hamilton Crossing Drive. Go .03 Miles.
- The Olive Garden is on the left.
What to bring with you:
-Valid State issued ID.
-$70.00 Cash – $73.00 Credit Card.
-Money for food
-RPLS Number from online application registration from state
*Class cost $70 class fee.
*Please arrive 15 minutes before the class starts. .
*Pre-registration preferred, but not required. Register on line at http://www.topshelfexpress.net/
*See full class schedule at http://www.topshelfexpress.net/.
*PDF directions at http://www.topshelfexpress.net/.
* For questions or class registration http://www.topshelfexpress.net/or Call Mark Church- Janes (865)363-6275.
*Remember: Taking a class does not make you legal to work. It can take 7-10 business days AFTER the class before permits are issued so try to get into a class a week before your 61 day grace period or current permit expires.
***In case of poor weather or extreme circumstances, classes may be canceled without notice. Check back here for class cancellations.***